Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ali Mursal

Ali Mursal #541673
GBCI
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, Wi 54307
Ali Mursal
Ali Mursal #541673
GBCI
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, Wi 54307
My name is Ali.  I'm from Africa born and raised. I came to the states to see how it is. Now that I am in prison they are trying to send me back to Africa. I nor my family wants that. I am a strong and honest man. If you want to know more about me, please write .

Note: this man has been having a hard to time in segregation and is now just about to transition to general population ., Support needed.
 My name is Ali and this is what I am looking for: I'm looking for a nice American woman who is looking to get married before 2012. I'm from Africa born and raised. I came to the states to see how it is. Now that I am in prison they are trying to send me back to Africa. I nor my family wants that. If you are a woman and would like to get to know a good, strong, honest man ,please write.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ali it's me Zahara, I want to write to you soon so I can give you my number to call me.I am really thing to see what I can do. I know you very well and I hope things get better.

    ReplyDelete