Monday, February 18, 2013

Cory Akstulewicz


Cory Akstulewicz 311424
Racine Correctional institution
 PO Box 900 Sturtevant, WI 53177

Cory is bipolar, is on heavy medication so a lot of sleeping explains his day andd his having a lot of trouble with a harrassing officer. The officer sees him as a “trouble maker.” Cory says he is not, but because of his bipolar condition he 'flies off the handle” sometimes. Rough summary of intro: 35, born in Neenah and lived in Appleton. No family contact since 2011. brown hair blue eyes, 5'9”; been in prison 17 years, three remaining. Convicted in 1996 of 2nd degree sexual assault of a child under 16.( Explains I status_ needed for release Program called Goals, only offered at OSCI and ADOA, a drug treatment program.
Two of his latest letters are below> Click to view larger.





1 comment:

  1. Dear Cory,

    I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't heard from your family in so long. I hope you are holding up and are able to fight through the loneliness. This was posted three years ago, so I'm not sure if you've heard from your family since then. I just wanted to send you a note of hope and friendship. I hope you're doing well and holding up! Stay strong :) Times like this can be really hard but it will all make you that much stronger and a better person. You seem committed to making yourself a better person and staying out of trouble which says a lot about you. I can't believe that your family hasn't contacted you in so long, and I can't imagine how terrible that must be but there are other people that care besides your family! Just letting you know that I read your blog and I hope you're doing well and holding your head up high :) Wishing you all the best on your journey and hoping you are able to stay positive in a not-very-positive situation. Stay blessed & stay happy

    --Tanvi Mongia
    2340 Piedmont Ave
    Berkeley, CA 94704

    ReplyDelete